Alter is searching for a Finance Officer on behalf of an international NGO operating in Albania.
Reports to CFO.
Application details: CV – YES | Letter of interest – NO | Photo – NO
Main Functions and responsibilities
- Contribute to the formulation of the Regional Financial Strategy, develop the Finance Strategy as well as contribute to development of the management agreement.
- Advise management on financial issues, performance indicators, and related legal issues.
- Collect, review and analyze and interpret (trends in) financial and non-financial data, draft financial and administrative reports on portfolio/fund/donor financial and non-financial indicators, using the corporate reporting formats and within guidelines.
- Finance Pillars: Ensure control, monitoring and execution of all financial and related activities within the country, like yearly budgeting, administration, planning & control, ICT, procurement and logistics in line with all applicable legislations and regulations, applicable guidelines and strategies and management agreements.
- Develop innovative work methods and procedures, manage budget and lead and/or participate in relevant projects as well as organize, recruit, develop, and motivate staff of own team.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Some experience in finance and a basic understanding of the core processes.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial indicators and legal issues.
- Strategic thinker who has a proven ability to set priorities and deadlines and ensure tasks are completed.
- Self-motivated and willing to take ownership of, and quickly resolve, complex issues.
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented as well as ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills include excel and word.
- Appropriate English language skills both spoken and written.
To apply at this vacancy, please send your CV at [email protected], with the subject “Finance Officer“.
We strongly recommend you to register at Alter’s network of professionals by filling the form here. We will periodically inform you about vacancies that match your profile.