Alter is searching for a Senior DOT NET Developer on behalf of a Software House operating in the local and international market. The .Net Developer will be part of an agile/scrum development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack. In this crucial role, you will be involved with the design, development, testing, and support of a suite of applications ranging from web applications, windows services, WCF services, and thick-clients which enable our customers to safely operate at peak performance.
Application details: CV – YES | Letter of interest – NO | Photo – YES
Main Functions and responsibilities
- Building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET development stack
- Design, develop, test and support of a suite of applications ranging from web applications, windows services, WCF services, and thick clients
- Strong proficiency in C# in .NET Framework
- Experience in the NET core framework
- Experience in development of Microsoft WEB technologies. MVC standard projects are preferable.
- Experience with REST API technologies.
- Experience with TSQL on SQL Server. Good knowledge on SQL Server Administration is an advantage.
Nice to have
- Experience in PL/SQL and PgSql Programming (Oracle or Postgresql)
- Experience in NOSQL databases/Full text search
- Experience in Event driven development (RabbitMQ, KAFKA…)
- Experience in CI/Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes or similar)
- Experience in REST API documentation (Swagger or similar)
To apply at this vacancy, please send your CV at [email protected], with the subject “Senior DOT NET Developer“.
We strongly recommend you to register at Alter’s network of professionals by filling the form here. We will periodically inform you about vacancies that match your profile.