Alter is searching for a Remote Senior JAVA EE Developer on behalf of an international company, to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. Hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and abilities to lead our junior developers are required. You will deploy and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
Application details: CV – YES | Letter of interest – NO | Photo – YES
Main Functions and responsibilities
- Identify and analyze user requirements
- Prioritize, assign and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
- Develop Java EE applications
- Write well-designed, efficient code
- Review, test and debug team members’ code
- Design database architecture
- Schedule product releases with internal teams
- Document development phases
- Ensure our applications are secure and up-to-date
- Work experience as a Senior Java Developer or similar role
- Experience designing, building and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like JSF and Spring MVC
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Good delegation and time management skills
- Problem-solving abilities
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
To apply at this vacancy, please send your CV at [email protected], with the subject “Remote Senior JAVA EE Developer“.
We strongly recommend you to register at Alter’s network of professionals by filling the form here. We will periodically inform you about vacancies that match your profile.