Alter is searching for a Java Spring Boot Developer – Remote on behalf of an international company, to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. Responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules and testing features before release. Hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies. You will develop and maintain functional, secure and high-quality applications.
Application details: CV – YES | Letter of interest – NO | Photo – YES
Main Functions and responsibilities
- Design and implement new features while continuously improving quality of technical products and applications
- Provide technical knowledge as a developer on an agile squad
- Work collaboratively with other software engineers to define system architectures and design solutions
- Develop software meeting code quality standards and metrics
- Practice test-driven development
- Achieve operational excellence by automating processes and writing maintainable, supportable, and testable code
- Maintain effective partnerships with operations and engineering teams to drive service improvement
- Remain current on IT trends pertaining to their area of practice
- Assist with problem resolution for end users and customers
- Contribute to the definition of operational procedures for software development
- Maintain appropriate controls and documentation to ensure compliance of audit requirements
- Other duties as assigned
- Java 8+
- Spring Boot, Spring (Core and Spring Integration),
- RESTful API / Security Experience,
- Relational Databases, MySql, Postgresql and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- IntelliJ, Eclipse or Spring Tool Suite (STS)
- JSON processing and validation
- Test Driven Development (JUnit)
To apply at this vacancy, please send your CV at [email protected], with the subject “Java Spring Boot Developer – Remote“.
We strongly recommend you to register at Alter’s network of professionals by filling the form here. We will periodically inform you about vacancies that match your profile.