ALTER Consulting Services is looking on behalf of a foreign company for a Data Scientist / Artificial Intelligence Developer – Remote that will help discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. The primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products and automate processes using machine learning techniques.
Application details: CV – YES | Letter of interest – NO | Photo – YES
Main Functions and responsibilities
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Bachelor Degree in Data Scientist, Data Analytics, Neuroscience, Mathematical Engineering, Statistics or related disciplines (STEM)
- Strong quantitative approach and brilliant analytical skills
- Passion and expertise in data exploration, data analysis and modeling: our team designs and develops systems to support strategic business decisions
- Statistical, Data Mining, Machine Learning skills
- Solid knowledge and proven experience in programming and scripting with one or more of the following languages: Python, R, Bash
- Experience with version control tools (eg Git).
- Perfect knowledge of the most common document formats (txt, csv, json, excel, …) and non – relational database
- Experience with AGILE methodology, Scrum
- Brilliant Ability to be collaborative with a dynamic team as well as participating in Brain storm of technical skills out of box.
- Understanding of technologies related to AWS, Google Golab, Azure.
- Excellent knowledge of understanding and practical based on RNN, LSTM, CNN
- BILSTM, and state of techniques of Deep Learning Networks.
- Excellent Knowledge based on NLP, Speech Analysis, Chatbots Development, Object Detection, Segmentation.
- Running Machine Learning tests and experiments, and performing statistical analysis
- Fluent knowledge of professional Italian or English is essential
To apply at this vacancy, please send your CV at [email protected], with the subject “Data Scientist / Artificial Intelligence Developer – Remote”.
We strongly recommend you to register at Alter’s network of professionals by filling the form here. We will periodically inform you about vacancies that match your profile.