Alter is searching for a Senior Node.js Developer on behalf of Software House operating in the local and international market. You will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Application details: CV – YES | Letter of interest – NO | Photo – YES
Main Functions and responsibilities
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of third party APIs
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, Hapi
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- At least three years of working experience with Node.js
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and frameworks
- Experience with AWS services.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
To apply at this vacancy, please send your CV at [email protected], with the subject “Senior Node.js Developer“.
We strongly recommend you to register at Alter’s network of professionals by filling the form here. We will periodically inform you about vacancies that match your profile.