Alter is searching for a DATA ANALYST/BI on behalf of international company.
The Data Analyst is responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modeling and analysis. The position is focused on seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and using the applicable business mindset to convert insights into strategic opportunities for our company. The Data Analyst will work closely with business unit leaders across sales, marketing, customer service, operations and finance to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions.
They will ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting by designing and creating optimal processes and procedures for employees to follow. They will use advanced data modeling, predictive modeling and analytical techniques to interpret key findings from company data and leverage these insights into initiatives that will support business outcomes. The right person for the job will apply their exhaustive knowledge of data analysis to solving real-world problems faced by our company and finding opportunities for improvement across multiple projects, teams and business units.
Application details: CV – YES | Letter of interest – NO | Photo – YES
Main Functions and responsibilities
- Regularly meet with users to gather and prioritize requirements for data analytics solutions
- Take direction from the Sr. Data Analytics Manager on methodologies and prioritization
- Develop solutions based on requirements
- Train users in basic functionality for developed solutions
- Document and report on impact to the organization based on developed and adopted solutions
- Assist with the identification of process and data gaps throughout the enterprise
- Coordinate and communicate with other team members
- 1–3 years experience in Data Analytics using Microsoft PowerBI
- Experience gathering requirements and creating solutions focused around data analytics
- Ability to prioritize solutions based on requirements and enterprise impact
Nice to have:
- Minimum 3-5 years in an analyst or technical role
- Proficient with leveraging the SQL query language
- Training and/or certification in data analytics methodologies and toolset
- Experience in Jira is a plus
To apply at this vacancy, please send your CV at [email protected], with the subject “DATA ANALYST/BI“.
We strongly recommend you to register at Alter’s network of professionals by filling the form here. We will periodically inform you about vacancies that match your profile.